Kevin & Elizabeth welcome you to the 19th-century Dell House at the foot of the Malvern Hills. Ideal for walking the hills; the Three Counties Showground; the Malvern theatres; Upton festivals or just enjoying the peace of our two acres of wooded garden and its growing collection of tree carvings.
The house offers en-suite B&B rooms and self-catering apartments, which can be interconnected for larger gatherings of friends or family. The spacious lounge, dining and function rooms make this an excellent venue for celebrations, meetings, events and small conventions.
- News and Events
- - DellCon boardgaming weekends
- Spring season all fully booked
- Autumn season dates to be announced soon
- - Spring Show: No vacancies
- - Malvern Walking Festival: Limited vacancies
- - 3-Counties Show: Limited vacancies
- Large car park. Free wifi. Glorious views.
- Under a mile from the showground
- B&B: two double rooms, one single, one twin
- Traditional and Vegetarian (or Vegan) cooked breakfasts
- Warm fresh bread, homemade marmalade and cakes
- Pet-free B&B (except assistance dogs)
- Self-catering: three apartments for 2 to 6 people
- One ground floor apartment
- Dogs welcome in two apartments