Terms & Conditions
For everyone’s convenience it useful to have a few rules about staying at the Dell House. We hope ours are straightforward and self-evident.
Please talk to us if you need anything different; we like to be flexible.
The overriding rule is that everyone has a comfortable and relaxing time at the Dell House.
- At peak times we may require a minimum length stay and may require a larger deposit.
- 25% non-refundable deposit (£50 min) is normally required on booking
- Self-Catering payment is due 4 weeks before arrival
- No smoking (including vaping etc.)
- Parking: One car per room or apartment. Nursery guests may have two
- B&B breakfast time is between 7:30am and 9:00am
- Please vacate rooms by 10:30am on day of departure
- OK to eat meals (e.g. a takeaway) in the dining room (we'll wash up), but not in bedrooms
- WiFi is free but not guaranteed and extra terms apply
- Guests are encouraged to use the garden
These PDF documents open in a new window.
Terms & Conditions (PDF).
...and while we're on the subject of the ways we do things at the Dell House...
Our Sustainability Policies.