The Coach House
Sleeps 4/5 Separate cottage Pets welcome
The Coach House is our most popular unit. It is the converted stables to the original house. There are two bedrooms, one sleeping three in a double and a single bed; the other has a double bed.
One large or two small dogs, cats or similar pets are welcome in this cottage at additional cost.
Parking is on our gravel car park. It is normally possible to temporarily park immediately outside the apartment entrance. You may bring one family-sized car. It may be possible to accommodate additional or larger vehicles, trailers etc., but only by prior arrangement.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher*, microwave, kettle,etc. The apartment is supplied with heat and hot water from its own gas combi-boiler.
- Bedroom One has a standard (4ft6) double bed and a standard (3ft6) single.
- Bedroom Two has a standard (4ft6) double bed.
- Bedding and towels are included; changed weekly for longer stays.
- The bathroom has a shower, a hand basin and a WC.
- We set you up with a couple of pints of milk, tea, coffee, cooking oil, loo rolls, etc. to lighten your luggage on the way here.
- Wifi is freely available throughout the Dell House.
- Pets are welcome to stay, downstairs, in this apartment.
- *When the washing machine died we replaced it with a dishwasher as there's not room for both. Washing machines, drier, etc are available for use in the main house. The Nursery apartment has the opposite arrangement - washing machine but no dishwasher.
Practical Details - Pets
The Coach House accommodates one large or two small, well behaved dogs, cats and similar animals. We regularly have dog guests, occasionally cats. We have no pets ourselves. Here are some practical details:
- The garden is not secure. It is two acres and we are relaxed about dogs within it, but the boundaries are relatively open, in particular, the gates out to the road are always open.
- The garden is shared with other guests.
- We have no pet equipment here; bedding, bowls, bags, etc.
- There's good walking on the hills and nearby Peachfield Common is a popular dog-exercising space.
- Some parts of the hills have stock grazing and a lead is required in these areas.
- Pets are not allowed upstairs. There is a stairgate.
- Animals, other than assistance animals, are simply not allowed into the B&B part of the main house. This applies even if you are part of a larger booking that has booked both B&B and Self-catering.
The minimum price is that for a two night stay. You can stay any number of nights and it works out cheaper, per-night, the longer you stay.
|Extra Night||First Week|
Christmas & NY
† Standard Rate applies from Good Friday or April 1st whichever is earlier. From April to October, bookings may not end on a Saturday.
Please phone or email to arrange a provisional booking, ask any questions or to discuss any particular requirements.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required on booking. A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The balance is due 4 weeks before the arrival date.
Payment can be by bank transfer, credit or debit card.
This unit accommodates pets and so will contain pet allergens even after cleaning. Do not book it if you have a pet-related allergy. No refund will be made if you ignore this, book anyway, and suffer as a consequence.
Terms & conditions apply.